Friday, December 5, 2008

A little about me...





Hi, my name is Veronica and after some pressure from fellow spankophiles I decided to start a blog. For those of you who don't know who I am I'll start off by telling you what I'm not. I'm not a model, actress or professional spanking person...
I am however a girl who loves spanking and I enjoy sharing my adventures with other's who enjoy spanking. Adult spanking can be very erotic. I enjoy traditional over-the-knee spanking. My husband is also very much into spanking and together I'll share some photo sets of those spanking's. If you enjoy amateur spanking's you'll love this blog....

9 comments:

Magus said...

Beautiful as always... even more so on your magnificent bare bottom.

What a wonderful bad girl....

Corey said...

awesome blog already, love that red hiney! now I gotta bug ya to post videos of your naughty tushy! lol

Malflic said...

Very nice. Thanks for the heads up on your other blog that you'll be posting here.

Publikk said...

I love it already. Welcome to the Blogosphere from a fan since the SCSWC days :)

A.S.S. said...

Found your blog today... very nice. Love the pictures too.

:)
Todd and Suzy

Dave said...

Is the camera on a timer on a tripod, or do you have a very fortunate photographer who gets to gaze upon this gorgeous bottom? :-)

Really love your pix and creative graphics stuff too on the blog.

Dave

OldFashionGirl said...

We have a few friends whom we use to take some photos. Sometimes we use a tripod. I'm glad you enjoy them.

Anonymous said...

I use to see your pics all the time a while back. I'm glad you finally went into the blog world.

Best and hot fannies.


Spguy

Anonymous said...

I will be reading your blog from now on.. thanks for a nice blog.

Gary standards47a..