Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Navy buddy...

This next photo set has a story to it like most of my sets. A few days before Thanksgiving my husband had an old Navy friend over the house for dinner. Most of the day they just hung out drinking and telling war stories etc. Later that evening my husband approached me and began to kiss me passionately. He also rubbed my ass and told me I looked sexy. He told me his friend had been checking me out the whole entire day and I will be getting a good spanking(like it's my fault)once his friend leaves. I told him since his friend is so horny for me why don't he spank me in front of him and really give him a show. (After all we'll probably never see this guy again.) I can tell the thought of it got my husband very excited and I too was excited. Together we came up with a plan. I would take a picture of them together, then his friend can take one of us and then my husband will tell him to get some pictures of him spanking me for burning the chicken roast. (I had burned the roast earlier that evening so we ordered Chinese instead.) Even though my husband spared my bare bottom(we didn't want this guy to think we're complete freaks)all went exactly as planned and it was great. Enjoy those photos!






7 comments:

Karl Friedrich Gauss said...

Love to hear your story behind the pictures. Looks like your husband was spanking hard enough for you to feel it, even though he left your panties up.

So what did the Navy friend have to say about it all afterwards? I'm betting that the sight of you squirming around like that while being spanked by your man did not leave him "unmoved", shall we say.

OldFashionGirl said...

I think he was a little shocked and very nervous afterwards. He had turned beet red. As far as being moved, lets just say he didn't stand up right away and when he did he disappeared into the bathroom for 1/2 hour.
He lives in Seattle and we are near Austin so he has been e-mailing my husband telling him how he wants to spend a week over during the summer. Lol!

Karl Friedrich Gauss said...

Sounds like you folks are well on your way to corrupting another helpless vanilla guy. Such fun!

Karl Friedrich Gauss said...

OFG, I'm wondering if the photos in this post are the actual ones the Navy Buddy took while your husband was spanking you for his benefit.

BTW, I've done a little writeup on this post on Spanking Scouts under Spanko Media. I call it "How to make a vanilla custard". Cheers!

Karl Friedrich Gauss said...

OFG, I'm wondering if the photos in this post are the actual ones the Navy Buddy took while your husband was spanking you for his benefit.

BTW, I've done a little writeup on this post on Spanking Scouts under Spanko Media. I call it "How to make a vanilla custard". Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Those leopard-print undies are very sexy. Its good he left them up, since they gave little protection , and still gave a great show.

OldFashionGirl said...

Yes Karl those are the actual photos. I would love to check out your write up. Can you send me the link?