Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Poll results: Men have the upper hand...

Men have the upper hand...or do they? Male spanker's, tops or dom's I like head of household (HOH) seem to make up the majority of my readers. Since I'm a female who is always getting spanked and this blog is devoted to that I figured that the majority of my readers are men who like to spank, tan, smack or whup a feminine ass.
Female spankee's like myself came in second. Male switch third and male spankee's 4Th with female spanker's and switch last. I'm glad to see a few girls enjoying my blog. If I can change anything to add a little variety I want you my readers to let me know. Until next time..xoxoxo!

3 comments:

MarQe's Study said...

Just carry on being an Old Fashioned Girl & take up that place that every Woman should know ............ OTK

MarQe

lil miss naughty said...

hi I like your blog, so just wanted to say hello

Dr. Ken said...

Speaking as a spanker who does, indeed, love to spank, tan, smack or whup a naughty lady's bottom--I'd say you're doing a fantastic job, as is, and see no real need for changes.
On the other hand, it's your blog. Therefore, post what you want to post. If you want to change things up a bit--do it! The odds are that the people reading will continue to go along for the ride....

Dr. Ken