Monday, April 6, 2009

As my neighbors look on...

It's Saturday afternoon in mid-August. My next door neighbors are having some friends over for a get together. There's laughter in the air as friends mingle. Only a few hundred feet away is my yard. My husband whispers to me that he would love to spank me while they are all outside. The idea turned us both on and it's all in this next photo-set. We also caught a close-up shot of the onlookers right before the spanking commenced.




















Part 2 of this spanking took place indoors as my neighbors listened. I'll post them next week.

4 comments:

Karl Friedrich Gauss said...

Nice concept, Veronica. I've linked to your post on spanking scouts forum as part of a whole spanko-vanilla extravaganza: http://chross.blogt.ch/forum/read.php?2,1035,1971#msg-1971

OldFashionGirl said...

Sounds great Karl, thanks.

Angie said...

Love how your shorts are riding up at the end and how Pink your lower curves are.

Yours is one of my new fave blogs.

and my Husband likes reading it as well, wink!

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks Angie I'm glad you enjoyed it.