Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Flirting on the phone

We were having some landscaping done to the front of our house. My husband and I decided to go with this one guy who I found to be very attractive and nice. I joked with hubby how I thought the landscaper was cute and all. The evening prior, the landscaper called to confirm the time. I was on the phone with him giggling and acting very girlie when hubby grew mad. Before I could hang up he took the phone from me. You all know what took place next.





























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another fantastic photo set! I actually have a strong preference for spankings that require pulling jeans or slacks down; as much as skirts allow easy access to baring the bottom, having to pull down jeans seems to add to the ritual of a spanking.

So, when it's time to receive a spanking, does your husband physically take you over his knees, or do you bend over of your own free will?

--Michael

OldFashionGirl said...

He grabs my arm and pulls me over his knee.

Anonymous said...

Excellent situation, I too like jeans and slacks getting the start of the spanking as well.

i too am now thinking of becoming a landscaper!

max

OldFashionGirl said...

I'm glad you guy's like jeans down spanking's. I have a lot more photos to share.