Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Keyhole (As told by a friend)

After spending six months at sea I came home back to the states to visit an old Navy friend. My friend's wife Veronica was beautiful but also a BRAT!

My friend told his wife, Veronica that if she didn't stop misbehaving he will deal with her accordingly. I didn't know what he meant by that and figured he would just lecture her. He told her to go into the next room and he closed the door behind them. As I sat there I began to hear the rhythmic sound of slaps. I approached the closed door and dare not open it. Instead I looked through the keyhole and almost died at what I saw. My friend had his wife over his knee and was spanking her. The sight sent chills down my spine and to other parts of my body. I had a huge erection from what I was viewing. I looked around and saw the room I was in was empty. I released my manhood and began stroking it. Her bottom so soft and tender turning red before my eyes. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how perfectly naughty.
I do love the concept of watching a gal being spanked from a secret location.

max

OldFashionGirl said...

I'll be posting more of these peeping Tom spanking's so be on the look out.

Anonymous said...

Very clever. Voyeuristic spankings always have that extra edge to them. Do you feel your spankings are more severe if you know (or suspect) they are being witnessed either aurally or visually?

(Sorry I'm behind on catching up with your blog; I was in Hong Kong this week.)

Michael

OldFashionGirl said...

Well Michael I hope you had a lovely trip. I would say the severity of my spanking's remain the same regardless of who's watching the question is to bare or not!