Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pouty gets SPANKED!

Pout;
Pronunciation: \ˈpaut\
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English
Date: 14th century
intransitive verb
1 a: to show displeasure by thrusting out the lips or wearing a sullen expression.

That's the dictionaries definition and I must say that was exactly what earned me this next spanking.
I wanted to go out dancing one night and my husband decided he was too tired to dance. I sat on the couch not speaking to him for about an hour. He decided that enough was enough and entered the room with a wooden hairbrush.
I was thrown across his lap and spanked. It didn't take long for the hairbrush to burn my rear.





















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another excellent photo set. Really great. In the last photo, it looks like your husband is putting your dress back in place after spanking you. When he's finished disciplining you, does he usually pull your underpants back into place, help you pull your jeans back up, and so forth, or does he simply stand you up on your feet and let you take care of re-dressing yourself?

Michael

OldFashionGirl said...

He'll help out. It's the least he can do, Lol!

paoloindublin said...

Liked these photos !!

maj-dk said...

Just came by this site looking for other blogs and WOW this is a nice blog. Shame you don't have a paysite or videos to buy fx like on clips4sale, because the pictures on this site are sooo hot :)

Thumbs up!

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed my blog. I hope you visit again soon.

Anonymous said...

kicking wont help you

Angie said...

And to think this all could have been avoided if he had Only taken you out dancing!

Men!

Although... you could say he got you dancing after all.