Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sunday brunch

Hubby and I went out for Sunday brunch at a local bar and grill. I found the waiter serving us that day to be very cute. After I spoke to him a few times I noticed my husband was becoming mad. I asked him what was wrong and he told me to stop flirting with the waiter. I'm very flirtatious and at times don't realize it. I knew that flirting irritated my husband so I did what any brat would do, I continued to flirt. I would do things like lift my dress higher while I was seated so the Waiter can get a good look at my lap etc.
When we got home I was lectured as usual and then spanked. As I was spanked I got my husband even madder by telling him how I wished it was the waiter giving me a spanking. He bared my ass and spanked harder. It hurt but I loved every minute of it.





















6 comments:

ScottS said...

Your picture sequences are so good, it's like the old "flip" cartoons. If you scroll down quick enough, you can see the spanking in motion! Love your blog! Hey, a few weeks ago when you were the "nurse" I mentioned the old thermometer! Any chance we get to see you receive that?

OldFashionGirl said...

I'm sure I can manage some temp taking.

Scott said...

oh...be still my heart!

Angie said...

oh my, all flustered now....

Dr. Ken said...

I'd say you're lucky he didn't grab a hairbrush first. I know I would have been tempted to do so...
:-)

Dr. Ken

OldFashionGirl said...

Well Dr. Ken, your'e just a meanie, Lol! xxxooo