Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nice shade of red

It was a honey-do kind of a day. I had him doing all sorts of household chores from
painting the bathroom to mopping the floors. He started his task around 7am that day
and around 4pm he was pooped. His right hand was so tired from all that painting. Around 4:30 I arrived from the mall and began inspecting the freshly painted bathroom when I noticed the color was darker then I had imagined. I really got on his case about it and wanted to go to the paint store and pick out another color. He was furious especially since I was the one that chose the original bathroom paint color. "How about just saying thank you!" He said. I proceeded to give him the finger when he grabbed my arm and turned me over his knee. "I'll do some painting, except the color is going to be a nice shade of red!" Needless to say the bathroom was repainted the following week, Lol!




























2 comments:

Angie said...

I had such a bad day yesterday, so thank you for another lovely series.

Always so much fun to just watch. And gosh, didn't you turn a nice shade this time!

Angie

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks Angie I'm glad you enjoyed it and I hope you are having a better day today. xxxooo!