Monday, August 17, 2009

Spanking and Sex



Let's face it, we all enjoy spanking weather it's getting or giving. As adults, spanking gives us a sexual charge. About 95% of the spankings I receive is because I did something wrong. Lots of times there is no sex afterwards even though we are both turned on like crazy. Most of these spankings occur at different times of the day, mid afternoon, evening or morning. But the other 5% are what I call pure before sex spankings. These normally take place in the bedroom. Lots of times one of us is naked or partially nude. Perhaps I just stepped out of the shower wearing only a towel.
Other times I'm wearing a tee shirt to bed, nightgown or birthday suit. He's wearing briefs or a bathrobe with no briefs.Let's say I was spanked earlier in the day. The spanking got us both aroused but nothing could be done about it as far as sex goes. I needed to go to work etc. etc. Now it's night time and we are both in the mood. He spanks me but no scolding involved and more caressing. The spanking becomes our foreplay.
As his hand smacks my bottom it causes a vibration which sends me to near orgasm. Then he'll stop and rub my bottom. The sensation is wonderful. Some otk masturbation or anal play might be involved.

I know he's enjoying it because while he spanks me he gently bounces me on his lap causing friction to his erect penis. I feel his knee's shaking when he is near ejaculation. I feel a rock hard penis on my tummy. Throbbing and ready for action.
I might reach over and grab his erect penis and gently stroke it. The spanking itself is slower then my disciplinary spanking's. The spanks are not quite as hard but still sting. For me spanking is sexual, sensual fun and firm. What a great kink we have!

4 comments:

Angie said...

hi,
and thank you for a wonderful read, and those great pics again, we both love your blog!

love,
Angie and Jack

A.S.S. said...

You've done a pretty good job of explaining erotic spankings. Pretty good job for sure...

:)
~Todd & Suzy

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Brambleberry Blush said...

Loved your description of your spanking/loving session. It sure feels good to be in love with someone who gets "it".

cheers!
Carly