Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Texas tanning

I have to admit, my husbands hand spankings hurt but on this particular day I was very stubborn. I was placed across his knees and spanked for something I felt wasn't spank worthy. After the spanking I sat back down and told him I didn't feel a thing. My ass was on fire but I was trying his patience. I saw him walk in the room with a strap in his hand. I was then thrown across his lap a second time and received what he calls a "Texas tanning". That reduced me to tears rather quick.Thank goodness my bare bum was spared the strap. For now anyway!!!




































4 comments:

Angie said...

You are right, you are very lucky he didn't take the strap to your bare little bottom there! Hope your luck keeps holding,

Angie

Redbtmgrl said...

Smart mouthed girls, who get sassy tend to find themselves in more trouble. I know, I'm not the world's best authority on decorum, but I can see when a girl needed a strapping..

Dante d'Amore said...


I especially love the frames where your head snaps back. That just screams "ouch" (literally as well as figuratively). Does that make me a bad person? :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
☼☼☼Dante☼☼☼
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


OldFashionGirl said...

Ofcourse not, Dante.