Thursday, September 17, 2009

Schoolgirls and Spanking.

Be honest guys, there is something about plaid skirts, knee high socks and Mary Jane shoes or a pair of pumps that drive you insane. Now if vanilla guys love the whole schoolgirl thing take a guy who's into spanking and you just increased his interest 100x more. I'm not a guy so I don't have the exact answer but I can only speculate. Perhaps it's the innocent look you all love. Maybe it takes you back to an earlier time when the most skin you seen was a girls bare thigh. The shorter the skirt the more you got to see. For those of you who went to private or catholic schools when spanking's were still dished out, witnessed a girl getting spanked or heard stories of a spanking taking place. All I can say is that I love wearing short plaid skirts because I know it drives men like you insane, especially being a girl who loves to get spanked! So let me know what it is you love about schoolgirl attire from a guys point of view. This way girls like me can keep wearing our little plaid skirts. Wink!

































4 comments:

IspankLadies said...

At first this was had to read.

However, I discovered that if you click on the story it expands to fill the page and can then be readily read.

Anonymous said...

wow you make a lovely naughty shoolgirl cutie .love and spanks ,tim xx

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks for the sweet comments.

Dr. Ken said...

Veronica--it's the combination of plaid skirt, knee high socks, shoes and a well-applied hairbrush that gets my immediate attention. The short skirt--besides being lovely to look at--is easily flipped up, making spanking the naughty schoolgirl so much easier.
That's why I like it, anyway!

Dr. Ken