Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"The Taming of Veronica"

The local theater was showing the "Taming of the Shrew". It was a Sunday afternoon and we decided to go watch it. Since it is the theater, my husband wore dress pants, shirt and tie. I wore a mid-length sweater dress and strappy pumps. After watching the play we realized that no spanking took place. My husband told me that the spanking scene is in the "Kiss me Kate" version of the play and that Shakespeare never written an actual spanking in the "Taming of the Shrew" but states he whipped Kate and that can be interpreted in many ways. Oh well I guess we'll have to wait for "Kiss me Kate" to play at the local theater. "I wanted to see a spanking!" I told him in a whinny voice. I then whispered in his ears, "I'm not wearing any panties under this dress." "The Taming of the Shrew" may not always have a spanking but the "Taming of Veronica" always will!!!










































1 comment:

Angie said...

wow, looks like pretty much all were right on your cute little sit spot, I'd have been kicking too!

Angie
ps, there used to be a yahoo group, just devoted to pics of real life spanking shots from Kiss Me Kate plays. A lot of the girls actually got it on panties!