Monday, October 19, 2009

Poll results: Older men win!

My poll results reveal that most men that view my blog are at least 15 to 20 years older then me, some old enough to be my dad. I have always been attracted to older men, the John Wayne outdoors type. I got this next article from an online source.
"Some women, and in particular those who have an absent father, look to an older man as a type of father figure or mentor. This is often a mutually beneficial arrangement for both parties involved. A woman will receive guidance and gain more life experience from being with an older man while the older man gets to feel that he is powerful and is looked up to by the woman." Though there is no mention of spanking you can read between the lines. What did surprise me was the thirty something crowd. Only 11%! Once again I want to thank all of you that voted. Even though I don't hear from many of you I know you are out there and I hope you all enjoy this blog. Much hugs and kisses!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blog, and I am an older man. Keep up the great posts.

Anonymous said...

You have incredible very nice looking pictures...Keep it up ;)))

Anonymous said...

Oops, that was an older men, I tend to forget at times...

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the voting, but as a mature male I really enjoy your blog and would more than happy yo lend a hand as a father figure

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend and I really enjoy your blog.He is 10 yrs older than me and while I am not a very young woman, to him Im a "girl". Some times a "naughty girl". I like older guys :) They seem to me to be more secure and just more easy going about some things. They also seem to me to have a certain "presence", espeically when giving a spanking of the discipline sort,there is something that feels so right about that.
Just my thoughts.

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks for sharing. I also agree. My husband is only a few years older then me but I do have a thing for older gentlemen.