Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pink bottom!

Pink has got to be the most girly color of them all. A guy can get away with wearing red but not pink! So lets say I want a spanking but I don't feel like asking for one and I've been behaving myself like a good girl. I'll wear something extra feminine in pink the I'll lay down on the couch with my bottom up. Then I'll look over at my husband with a pouty-face and presto!!! A spanking takes place. My husband also likes the color pink.













































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things just keep getting hotter! Pink outfit and pink butt, who could ask for more?

OldFashionGirl said...

I'm glad you liked it. xoxo!

Tank said...

I think a man can sometimes pull off a hip pink T-shirt.

Anonymous said...

hi

OldFashionGirl said...

Howdy!