Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The derriere, not just for spanking.

Whether you are a spanker or spankee the derriere is most likely at the core of your sexuality. These meaty hind quarters are not just for spanking but an anatomy that is also there to be worshiped. Every night I am placed over my husband's knee. Not for a spanking but for some tender loving care. Ever so slowly he rubs lotion on my bottom and massages it for me. It feels great! A girls derriere must remain soft and tender at all times. I'm sure all you spanker's out there would agree.
video

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A hot and very sexy video, and I agree the bottom needs TLC.

overherlap said...

A very sexy bottom to apply some lotion to before and after the spanking, really helps with the aftercare.
Dave

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks Dave, xoxoxoxo!

Anonymous said...

OMG Veronica, this video is almost as good as the spanking ones, very sensual and leaves lots of ideas to the mind. As a good fan, I beg you to make more vids like these ;P

OldFashionGirl said...

Glad you like it. I'll post more soon.

Em said...

these scenes definetly deserve to be made, again it leaves a lot to the mind and is extreemly sensual, would look great in heels ;P I vote for more of these