Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jacob's outside adventure

Those of you who follow my blog know I posted a photo set "The phone conversation" last month. It was about a friend from work named Jacob who heard me get spanked while my husband spoke to him on the phone. Ever since then Jacob has been totally obsessed with my spanking's at home. He has been begging me to let him sit in on a spanking session. This is hard to do since I honestly feel my husband is jealous that we are friends in the first place. The only thing I could do was let him watch from outside. I handed him the camera and told him to tape it for me so I can share it with you. Jacob really enjoyed this session and I'm sure I can here him panting, Lol! I knew he was out there so every so often I would look over and smile in his direction. If my husband only knew!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a naughty, naughty girl, but Jacob is a real lucky guy. With Jacob panting the way he was, I am not sure he would have ever made it through himself doing the actual spanking of you. You might have had to call 911!

OldFashionGirl said...

I agree, thanks for posting. xoxo!

IspankLadies said...

I assume you are putting us on about your husband not knowing.

If not, you are asking for either a harder spanking (no problem for you I suspect), or risking real damage to your marriage.

I assume you husband reads this blog.

OldFashionGirl said...

Actually my husband does not know about this blog, yet. He does however know that I have online spanking friends that I chat with. Yes he would spank me harder if he found out. Knowing him he would invite Jacob while he does it.

Njspank said...

I love this one and your friend is so lucky, you know it gets serious when we see your legs kicking.
Awesome
Always
Ron