Sunday, March 28, 2010

A blissful blistering

This next photo-set is one of my best yet. The spanking itself was very intense and was one of the few hairbrush spanking's I've received. I literally could not sit down for a week and my butt was bruised the next day. The ironic thing is that it brought me to orgasmic climax. As you can see by the very last photo my husband finished the deed. So what did I do so wrong to deserve a spanking with a hairbrush? Can you say DUI! Yes I was stupid and to be honest I drank very little. I told my husband to meet me after work at a friends house for dinner. When he arrived we drank some wine and ate. Afterwards I had a few beers and was feeling a little tipsy. Since we had both cars there my husband told me to leave mine parked and he'll drive us home. It was around seven when I left in my own car. My husband had went to use the bathroom and I just left. When he got home he was furious and next thing you know I was feeling the hairbrush on my bottom. The spanking hurt like hell but the pleasure was worth it. For those of you that like to see girls spanked on tight jeans, you'll love this set. XOXO!
















































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stupid is not the start of it! My girl and I generally express the spanko side of ourselves much more gently and infrequently than you two do, but if she'd been DUI she'd wish she could sit down again a mere week after.

Johnboy said...

Just found your blog and love it!
To me there is nothing nicer than seeing a nice butt in tight jeans.

Dr. Ken said...

All I can say is, good for your husband! Imagine how awful you would have felt if there'd been an accident because you were driving impaired, or--worse yet--if someone had gotten hurt. There's no spanking in the world that could take away that feeling.

Dr. Ken

OldFashionGirl said...

I know, I know! I'll never do it again.

JD said...

Veronica,

As usual, WONDERFUL!!! I agree completely with the comments about the combination of two of God's greatest creations: girl butts and blue jeans! WHAT a combination!!!

I have long had an idea for you...and being a Texas girl (BTW, I'm in Houston), you and hubby should appreciate this. Texas, as I'm sure you know, is a very prolific paddling state...I think it's time you and hubby portrayed that...you being the naughty schoolgirl who gets caught say, cheating on a test, and sent to the Principal's office for discipline. Of course after a lecture, he takes out his paddle and orders you to bend over, hands on knees, back slightly arched to push your butt out for the board...could be in jeans, skirt, whatever. The paddle should be something realistic that would really be seen in a school, not something crazy looking like you see on that German spanking site. In fact, I have a nice collection of paddles, would be willing to offer my services to make a road trip to Austin with them...so long as I can oversee production! J/K!!! Anyway, that's my idea.

Thank you for ALWAYS, consistently providing such quality entertainment!

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks for the kind words JD. I have lots of school girl outfits and I will most certainly take that scenario into consideration. Much spanks and Hugs...V.