Sunday, March 7, 2010

Poll results:


First off I would like to say thanks to all for taking time out to vote. I had a poll describing some scenarios and out of 285 votes 99 said they enjoy a husband spanks wife scene. That's great for me since it's hubby that spanks me and is the majority of my post. 89 said they would enjoy a daddy spanks daughter scene. I expected that number to be high since our spanking fetish stems from some sort of childhood memory etc. 76 said teacher spanks student and once again childhood memories come to mind. Doctor spanks nurse got the least amount of votes followed by uncle spanks niece. I had to put the uncle spanks niece in the mix since it was my uncle that spanked me as a child. Once again thanks for voting. You are always welcomed to give me some ideas for future polls.

2 comments:

A.S.S. said...

Enjoy them all... but we did vote for Husband spanking Wife... so glad that got the most votes.

:)
~Todd & Suzy

Anonymous said...

Hullo Veronica how about big sister spanks little sis for being naughty otk ,love and spanks ,tim xxx