Monday, March 15, 2010

Veronica Spanks!!!

As you all know this blog is almost 100% devoted to hubby spanks me and will be that way for good. I decided to however share a spanking I dished out to him last summer. Spanking for me is a sexual turn-on, I have been known to climax during a spanking and am on the receiving end most of the time. I have however spanked my husband on occasion and though rarely recorded it does take place. Spanking him however is not drawn out as it is for me. I have him remove his pants and go straight to work on his bare butt. I always use an implement like the hairbrush. I don't spank too long but I spank hard and fast! Spanking him doesn't turn me on like when he spanks me and vice versa but it is so much fun watching him jump off my lap from the pain. Men are such big babies!!! xoxo! I hope you enjoy this clip, I slowed down the second part so you can watch his reaction.

7 comments:

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

I am now officially jealous of your husband :-)

Prefectdt

Anonymous said...

wow Veronica your hubby is a very lucky boy to be with a lovely spanko girllike you more please could you do a vid here with you being spanked ,love and spanks from tim ,your blog is nice xxx

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks for all the kind words Tim, I'll take your advice. xoxo!

Spanking Photo Blog said...

Wow, this is a good video! I could not imagine this sudden change of roles! - I like!

Best Regards

Enzo

OldFashionGirl said...

Yes, he gets his ass blistered form time to time, just not as much as I do. Lol!

Paddy P said...

Yes as a male I agree we are such babies at times especially when we are being treated like one

Njspank said...

So as I look back, how hard did Tony take care of you after this hot spanking?
Always
Ron