Monday, April 19, 2010

The naughty cheerleader

Veronica knew she was not allowed to have boys over the house without adult supervision. She thought because she just turned eighteen that it was alright to have Tommy over. Tommy was the captain of the football team and just dropped her off at home. She and Tommy are not dating but Veronica hopes to change that soon. She was just about to show Tommy some new cheers when her father walked through the door. Father was mad! No boys allowed in the house and Veronica violated those rules. Not only that but she became fresh at the mouth when he confronted her about it. It has been 2 years since he last spanked his daughter but that was about to change. She's only eighteen and still living under his roof. Perhaps if Tommy sees his soon to be girlfriend spanked he'll think twice about trying to score with her. Veronica was soon over her father's knee while Tommy just sat there in silence. He spanked his daughter good and hard but spared her the embarrassment of baring her bottom in front of Tommy. As he let her up she lifted up her skirt and mocked him. The word "SPANK ME" was printed on her panties. "What the hell" father thought! She was back over his knee for a second spanking. This time father bared her bottom and laid into her. Veronica pleaded but they fell on deaf ears. She mocked her father one to many times and it is time to pay the piper! Tommy just sat there and gazed upon a once in a lifetime occurrence. Veronica will soon be his girlfriend he said to himself.


































7 comments:

BabyMan said...

Go Team Go!

Brett said...

Veronica, that was deja vu. I'm sure I had this powerful fantasy when I was in school. All these years later, and it's been brought to life on your blog. :)

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks Brett, I aim to please. xoxo!

Funbun said...

Hi Veronica,

Gosh (!) are you beautiful..!!! If I were your "friendly" neighbour I would do whatever needed to have you over my knee at least once a week..!
Those well-rounded buttocks of yours are sooo spankable..!!
Finally the pain in my hand can be treated and soon I hope I will be able to draw again.
Maybe another of you again.. :-)

Keep getting spanked.!

Love and kisses, Erik aka Funbun

Funbun said...

Gosh (!) Every time when I see you I revel in the wonderfully well shaped buttocks of yours..!!
So perfectly suited for good and long spankings..!
My hand is on the mend and I hope to be able to draw soon again. maybe YOU... :-)

((((Hugs))))) Erik aka Funbun

Funbun said...

Gosh (!) Every time when I see you I revel in the wonderfully well shaped buttocks of yours..!!
So perfectly suited for good and long spankings..!
My hand is on the mend and I hope to be able to draw soon again. maybe YOU... :-)

((((Hugs))))) Erik aka Funbun

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks FunBun, I missed you. xoxo!