Wednesday, May 12, 2010

St. Reynold's (A spanking fantasy)

St. Reynold's high school is one of the best schools around. A very expensive school that has zero tolerance for disruptive behavior. Spanking's and paddling is allowed but seldom witnessed by any one student. It is a rare occasion to hear let alone see a spanking. We know it can happen because it is part of the discipline policy sent home for our parents to read. Then it happened and I not only heard it but saw it with my own two eyes. Veronica was her name and she was a raven haired beauty who was very popular. I had her in math class and had a huge crush on her. She sat a few seats in front of me and boy did I ever love staring at her legs. When she would stand I would gaze upon her magnificent tushy. One day I received detention for gum chewing. Detention was in a sort of lounge area in the school set up with a few couches. When I got there I was surprised to see Veronica there. Since we could not talk I did not ask her what she did wrong to receive detention. I sat across from her and the teacher present was Mr. Levy. I looked straight across the room and noticed Veronica looking at me. She smiled and blew me a kiss. She then began to slowly raise up her skirt and I could see some of her milky thigh!!! She was flirting with me and I was in love! Mr. Levy must of witnessed the same because he began to scold her. Next thing I knew he had Veronica over his knee and began to SPANK her. I was so excited yet scared, a real "SPANKING" is being given to one of the hottest girls in school. I couldn't believe my eyes and did not know what to do. What can I do, it's part of the policy. I just sat there and watched. Then he lifted her skirt and spanked her pink panty-clad bottom. It was a lovely sight. Then it happened! He bared her bottom and my arousal level just went sky high! Her butt jiggled and she kicked and squirmed, her cheeks reddened right in front of my eyes. When it was over he let her up and told her to sit quietly and to conduct herself like a young lady. Veronica looked up at me and once again smiled.

































1 comment:

Brett said...

Now I want to enroll at this school. A very hot fantasy, indeed.