Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whatcha got there?

I was looking out the window waiting for the mail man. My friend Jen had sent me a keepsake from a bachelorette party I was unable to attend. When it arrived I sat down to open it while my husband watched me with curious eyes. Quite honestly I had know idea what it was. When I opened it my mouth dropped! It was an 8x12 picture of the male stripper they had hired. I don't think the picture alone was enough to earn me a spanking but the way I gawked at it was.









































2 comments:

Lil Sam said...

I really enjoy the pictures of your spankings,
My favorite spankings are ones when I am wearing a skirt, and it starts out as yours did and ends the same way, a bare bottom spanking.
Hugs Lil Sam

OldFashionGirl said...

Skirt spanking's are the best. I love wearing short skirts or dresses. xoxo.