Sunday, July 25, 2010

Erotic massage

What girl doesn't like a massage? (Long pause) That's because we all like massages. Now take a girl who likes spanking such as I and you'll know that I love to have my bottom massaged too. Months ago I posted a clip "The derriere, not just for spanking" of me having my bottom rubbed with some body cream and many of my readers (that's you) wanted more so I decided to post another one. As you know from my last post that I get my booty rubbed with lotion on a regular by my husband. A girl needs to keep her bottom soft at all times. Like the last clip I slowed it down and added some music for your viewing pleasure and yes you can also get some lotion! xoxo.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Oh my goodness, hotter than the temps here in NJ.

What a bottom and what a wonderful couple!!!

Thanks.

Regards
Ron