Monday, July 19, 2010

Who's the boss?

One day we went out shopping for a new dishwasher and while at the store I laid my eyes on a very expensive dishwasher with all the bells and whistles. I began to beg my husband for it but he said we couldn't afford it and needed to look at something more within our budget. I began to pout and put on my Little girl face and he finally gave in. While he was paying for the dishwasher a salesman came up to me and asked how I was able to convince my hubby to buy me the dishwasher I wanted. I told him I was the boss and began to giggle.I had no idea my husband heard what I said until later that night. It was around 11pm when I shut off the lights and went to bed. Moments later my husband walked in and switched the lights on and without saying a word he pulled me out of bed, sat down on a chair and began to spank me. What did I do to deserve a spanking? "I'll teach you who the boss is" he shouted! Oops! I guess he heard me, and even though my husband is a strong muscular man that can easily hold me down and spank me I still got the dishwasher I wanted. So I ask you, who really is the boss?















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you

Ron said...

Very hot but no panties!?

Sorry have been away, like the new pics on the blog.

Regards
Ron

Anonymous said...

Veronica you made my day with Monday's photo set. The nightie, the ankle ring, the kicking and (I assume) yelling.

Thank you so much! and best wishes.

You certainly deserved a sound spanking for what you did. It looks like you enjoyed every stinging slap too.

Nick

Susie said...

I love being shown who the boss is. It's the main reason I'm bossy.

OldFashionGirl said...

Dito!

Anonymous said...

Why the ankle bracelet at night?
(or for that matter during the day).

I spank ladies

OldFashionGirl said...

I love ankle bracelets and own over a dozen of them. Many times I forget to take them off at night.