Thursday, September 9, 2010

A $300 spanking!

One day I bought a very expensive pair of leather boots. They cost $300 and my husband felt that it was too expensive especially since I own two other pairs of expensive leather boots. He told me to return them and left it at that. The following morning right before going to work I was sitting down putting on my new boots as I had no intention on returning them when my husband walked in and blew a gasket. How dare I defy him, after all he is the man of the house, hmmm! I was promptly placed across his lap for a spanking. As you all know this is the story of my life. I did return the boots but bought another pair for only $250! xoxo.































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Do you know Dallas?
I saw a girl very looks like you.
below site, Samantha the rocker is she. You are very cute girl.

http://www.dallasspankshard.com/videos/descrbvids/realpun1.php

Anonymous said...

Veronica that was very naughty of you lovey and your hubby gave you big spanks ,the bootd look good on you so it was worth it lol ,love and spanks ,tim xx

Njspank said...

Hi

If I may, let's please all take a moment this weekend or today to remember all those who perished on 9/11/01, sad day but we can't forget ever. I lived it and made it through but please let's remember our troops as well who protect our freedom.

Thanks
Ron

Njspank said...

Wow, young lady how naughty of you and clearly you were well spanked. I love it, but would have taken the brush to that beautiful bottom as well.

Very sexy, wonderful panty spanking and love your hands and arms placement.

Very hot Veronica, many thanks

Be well

Ron

OldFashionGirl said...

I never been in a Dallas video although I think he's one of the best spankers around. I never been in a video except for home made ones. xoxo.

OldFashionGirl said...

No I returned them only to buy them again at another store.

Ron said...

You know what is hot as hell as well, the long spanking you get over your skirt, very hot.

Thanks