Thursday, December 30, 2010

End of year SPANKING extravaganza!!!

Well it's the end of another year and I decided to put together something very nice for all of you, many pics from my past spanking's. I spent a lot of time choosing the ones I think you'll all enjoy and as you'll see I do more kicking then the Rockets! This is my blogs finale for 2010 and 2011 will be even more fun. Love you all and have a safe New Year! xoxo!





























































































































































































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely collection, Veronica, replete with examples of your trademark superior OTK positioning. As always I'm delighted whenever we get a glimpse of your facial reaction (I love to see the dismay of a spanked girl) and as always I'm slightly disappointed whenever a spanking goes straight from clothed to bare, but there are some great panty spanking shots here too.

I'm still looking forward eagerly (and have been since August) to seeing fuller coverage of what happened to you on June 11. Maybe early next year?

Harry

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks Harry I'm glad you enjoyed them. Yes the June 11 school girl spanking!!! I have so many cool photo's from that day but I'm still sorting them out. 2011 will have more stuff from my higher quality camera to include the June 11 shoot. xoxo

Ron said...

Veronica

Am breathless, thank you for sharing. Love the pics and some of your dresses are just beautiful. Also thanks for the nice panty spankings shots as well, love em. The black sheer panties, wow!!

Hoping you have a wonderful, peaceful, safe and healthy new year. Look forward to seeing that beautiful bottom of yours getting it's first spanking in 2011. You are wonderful.

Still your biggest fan.

Be well and best wishes and love

Ron

Brett B said...

Beautiful collection. A great close to a great year of blogging. And no wonder your legs are in such great shape. ;)

Happy New Year.

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks guys, have a great New Year! xoxo

Anonymous said...

These shots are just beautiful. I was wondering if you could make a video of you getting spanked and watching your beautiful tush turn from white skin color to a nice shade of pink or red. That would be fun to see and for you to do. Barry

Anonymous said...

Excellent!!! Especially love the one over sexy dresses.