Thursday, January 6, 2011

Squirming beneath his palm

We all know what squirming means but I thought it'll be nice to share some web definitions.
squirm/skwərm/
Verb: Wriggle or twist the body from side to side, esp. as a result of nervousness or discomfort: "all my efforts to squirm out of his grasp were useless".
Noun: A wriggling movement.
or
writhe: to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
and
To twist one's body with snakelike motions; To twist in discomfort, especially from shame or embarrassment.
Last month I had a poll asking you my lovely readers to vote on whether or not you preferred your spankee's to lie still and take their licks or squirm and jump about. Most liked the squirming from the numbers I got back. Part of the spanking experience for me is the struggle. It's sort of like playing hard to get and adds to the excitement and also shows me that whoever is going to spank me must be stronger then me. (A strong man is such a turn on!!!) Moving my bottom beneath his palm also enhances the stimulation and increases my chances to orgasm. So yes I'm a squirmer and a leg kicker and I may even curse at you while you're spanking my bottom red but it doesn't mean that I don't love it. You know I do! xoxo

First comes the waiting.

Then the lecture with chair placement.

Then the fun part!!!




























Sobbing like a naughty child left in the corner.

5 comments:

Dr. Ken said...

Veronica--watching you "squirm" and "writhe" and kick under the spanking palm--I'd say this is one of your best photo sets ever! What a good start to the new year!

Dr. Ken

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks Dr. Ken, I'm glad you liked it. xoxo

Ron said...

Morning,

I agree with Dr. Ken, this may be one of the hottest posts and I get the nice long panty spanking first, thanks and awesome.

Veronica, I voted for the squirm, love it. Also whether I am giving or recieving, how hot is it to eventually just give in to the spanking, when you know that it is not stopping soon and you just sort of slump into his lap? I love that feeling and yes eventually you just take or give the spanking until it is done!

Thanks for this one, love the red panty as well.

Be well and thanks.

I am almost back on but still have a house full from the holidays so access still limited for a few more days. But love catching up.

Regards

Ron

Ron said...

While I lost my automatic panty spanking shot, love the new headline pics, very hot. Love the dress and those shoes are totally hot!! Great outfit and lovely bottom.

Always

Ron

Anonymous said...

Veronica your bottie was soundly spanked lovey ,great picure blog you have ,love and spanks from tim xxx