Monday, April 4, 2011

Inspecting the damage!


How many spankee's check out their reddened bottoms after a good spanking? How many get turned on by inspecting their reddened bottoms or the sight of it. Hubby puts me over-the-knee and spanks me, then lectures while spanking and then lets me off his lap. The spanking sent chills down my spine and fire on my butt. I can feel my bottom throbbing and curiosity gets the best of me so I go to a mirror and lift up my dress and look at my bottom. I appreciate his handy work and now I know that I can spend the day thinking about my spanking every time I sit down. I love the sight of my bottom red, it lets me know how much he cares.

5 comments:

CindysDave said...

Just wanted to let you know I love your blog and all the photos! Your story lines add so much to the photos.

I love the relationship you and your husband seem to have, and am jealous of how often he gets to spank you. My girlfriend and I have a long distance romance, and are only able to get together about once every 4 to 6 weeks.

Please keep it up!

Hugs,
Dave

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks Dave for the kind words. xoxo

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Yup. I I like to check out the battered buns too. And the quicker the better, as the marks tend to fade very fast nowadays.

Prefectdt

Dave Wolfe said...

Well now, *I* have always enjoyed the "after" shots with the girls inspecting their color, but now I have verification that it's also a turn-on for the women, AND new ideas for WolfieToons!! Thanks, Ronnie!!

Oh, and just like the other Dave said!

Njspank said...

I love watching my well spanked partner check out her red cheeks, very hot. When I am spanked, yes I always check out my bottom and yes it is a total turn on!!

Great post and lovely bottom.

Many thanks
Ron