Monday, May 9, 2011

But my bottom's on display!!!


Just this Friday that past I pulled an all nighter with my girlfriends, girls night out you know. I got drunk and to be honest I remember very little, we did do a lot of club hopping. When I got home Saturday morning around 9:30am guess who was waiting for me in the living room? Yup it was my stern hubby and he gave me a rather good thrashing over his knee. After my spanking I was instructed to kneel on the couch with my bottom on display for one hour. Around 10:15 the doorbell rang and since the front door leads into the living room where I was, I just knew that whoever it was at the door could see me in this rather embarrassing position. It was the UPS man with a package. Now since I could not move for one hour I looked through the mirror and I saw the UPS guy look over at me, my husband chuckled and said "she was a very naughty girl." The UPS guy laughed and was on his way. Around 10:25 there was another knock at the front door, it was Jehovah's witness, around six of them!!! My husband took their pamphlet to be polite but I don't think they'll be back any time soon. xoxo

6 comments:

John N said...

Your husband obviously cares very much about you! Your behavior certainly warranted a good spanking. Glad to know there are still some "real men" left in this world. I'm happy for both of you.

Njspank said...

Nice girl you are, bet that spanking felt really good after your long night and well deserved!!!

Your husband did well on that lovely bottom!

Thanks and be well

Ron

Dave Wolfe said...

Holey socks, I may apply for work at UPS!

I bet the guy WAS UPS when he left, HAR!

And look what Jehovah witnessed!! You may be wrong, Veronica; there could be a regular flood of multi-demoninational proselytizers showing up at the door now! All with nothing but the holiest of intentions, natch.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your joy and lovely form again, and warmest wishes to you and the Mister!

Stan/E. said...

So nice that I translate it in french... You can read the version on my blog... Love that story.

Raven Red said...

That is one way of getting rid of unwanted guests...

Have to seriously keep that in mind, well, I provide enough reason quite on a regular basis to utilise the option. (GRIN)

Hugs

Raven

Anonymous said...

Always botties on show for discipline Veronica...
I recall a few times from my diary as little girl when we used to meet in the park with moms. Some of my girlfriends and I were terrors: demanding, misbehaving brats. My friends got their pretty summer dresses hoisted, and the back of their bare legs smacked in public. I did not. But mummy whisked me home and out came the little, thin, whippy rattan cane. As you know Veronica my mom always pulled panties down. I protested of course...
I remember her saying that if my friends got their bare legs smacked in private, it was only fair that is got my bare botty smacked in private. Gulp ! She was right. Bare skin is bare skin. Like for like. Why should botties be clothed and yet legs completely bare for punishment? And private domestic discipline allowed for panties down punishment on tender bare skin....which is the whole idea
Veronica, my mummy 's strict logic was crushing for a little Princess. But when I was older I loved looking back at my diary and chatting with mum about her old-fashioned, Southern uncompromising ways! So a naughty little brat in the 1960s didn't get mummy's hard hand across her suntanned brown legs in public....but she did feel the nasty sting of little cane upon her sensitive whiter than white, non-suntanned bare botty back home in private. Oucheeeees Boohoo. Stern valued back then...Brenda x