Thursday, May 12, 2011

What a great bottom she has ("Over-the-knee")

My husband was watching this spanking video yesterday and really enjoying it. He told me it was one of the first spanking videos he had ever seen and in his opinion the spankee has one of the most gorgeous bottoms he had ever laid eyes on. I must agree, she does have one of the most spankable bottoms a spankee can have and I love the way she squirms about during her spanking. I posted part one in the past but part two is even better. The movie is called "Over-the-knee."
video

3 comments:

Njspank said...

No argument on that one, wow she is sure squirmie!!

Nice spanking from the infamour Kerrie Kelly who has an awesome bottom that has been well spanked as well.

All in all, your bottom is the lovliest and most spankable of all my dear.

Regards
Ron

Anonymous said...

Veronica i believe big sis is spanking her little sis for bratting ,love girl spanks thanks for posting it love and spanks ,tim xxx

Anonymous said...

Veronica, you still have the MOST beautiful bottom!