Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Being lazy...

is the number one reason for me getting spanked. I much rather read a fashion magazine or jump on the computer then do house work. Most of my spankings go unrecorded since they are spontaneous so unfortunately I am unable to visually share them with you. The majority of them are because I hate lifting a finger to do any house chore. I would just hate breaking one of my nails while raking leaves or watering the flowers and besides that's what a husband is for. So to all you lazy wives out there, I salute you even if it means going over your hubby's lap. xoxo

4 comments:

Njspank said...

There is Tony's Kenny Chesney look again and glad he spanked your bottom hard!!

Always
ron

senorrose4 said...

Baby, I have news for you. Every one has a degree of laziness!! Some people more than others!! It's just a human malaise!!!!!!!! lol

Bob.

Anonymous said...

Veronica well it is the lazy days of summer ,love and spanks ,tim xx

Anonymous said...

Veronica, as a strict loving mommy I might let you off laziness , but oh my, if I ever catch you lying young lady, you'll be bending over the sofa arm with your cutey denim shorts and panties around your knees for a spot of my patented, " mommy's tickle tail" with the lil', rattan switch young missy !
Tickle tail may sound a cutey, sweet term but given our strict Southern upbringings from mother, my sister and I called switchin's, a " hornets nest" dropped on the sensitive, bare botty skin . You're been warned my girl ! Strict Mommy Brenda xx