Monday, August 8, 2011

"A well SPANKED husband"

A few weeks ago I told you about how I caught my husband masturbating to a spanking magazine and just prior to catching him spanking his monkey I told him how I wanted some sex and he said that he was just too tired to give me some. Well you all decided his fate by voting and letting me know if I should spank him or forget about it. Well you decided with 94% in favor. Let me just say that he did not sit down for several days. For those who voted, thank you. xoxo




















6 comments:

Aunty Andrea said...

Very pleased you gave him exactly what he deserved. Let's hope that the next time you have to spank him (there will be a next time, he's a man after all) that it will not be for the same offence.

leffers said...

Fantastic!......you can dish it out as good as you can take it!......awesome pics...as usual.......thanks!xxx

Scott S. said...

Very nice!!

Could we please have another temp taking for him from the same angle??
Last one was hot! Like you!
Regards.

Njspank said...

Hi, back from the beach and thrilled to see this post. You darling are so hot, I know you love being spanked but you are a beautiful and lovely lap. Great spanking you gave and Tony took. Awesome love you as a lap. So hot.
Best wishes
Ron

Anonymous said...

Have to tell you as spankable a bottom as you have, and as as much you enjoy getting spanked, you have a lap that that is every make spankers dream to be turned over. Tony not only deserved this spanking, he has to be one of the luckiest guys alive to have been put over your knee. You should do it more often!

OldFashionGirl said...

@Anonymous: Why thank you! xoxo