Monday, October 10, 2011

Naughty nurse ayone?


Well it's almost that time of year for ghost and goblins and us ladies to dress a little slutty and get away with it. Lol! Like every year I'll be attending numerous Halloween parties at friend's homes and at night clubs so of course I needed a costume. Last year I was a witch and Tony was a werewolf but this year he'll be a doctor and I'll go as a naughty nurse. Now I do own a more traditional nurse's uniform used for role-play but it just isn't sexy enough for Halloween parties. Tony has a fascination with nurses because when he was only four years old he was admitted into the hospital for cellulitis. Cellulitis is a bacterial skin infection and taken quite serious with the young and old. Since this infection can progress to septicemia (bacterial blood infection) it is treated quite aggressively in the hospital setting with IV antibiotics. Since he had a fever they constantly monitored his temperature and in 1971 they did not have digital thermometers like today but the old glass mercury thermometers. A true core body temperature is taken rectally and since he was only four this was very normal practice as it is today. When he was in bed he would turn on his belly when it was time for his temp taking but when he was in the play room his nurse who he said looked just like Suzanne Somers (Chrissy from Three's Company) would sit down and place him across her lap and check his temperature. She wore a mid length white dress and had great legs he said and was very gentle. Now at age four there are no sexual feelings but as he grew older his nurse fascination grew. So this year in memory of "nurse Chrissy" I'll be a nurse and he'll be a doctor and yes they'll be plenty of spankings to follow.

8 comments:

Aunty Andrea said...

But just who will be spanking who?

Punisherblues said...

a naughty girls like you need to be spanked till the red from your bottom shows throw your white nurse outfit

OldFashionGirl said...

@Aunty: Tony, Tony, Tony! xoxo

@Punishherblues:OUCH! xoxo

Enzo said...

Any chance of Dr. Tony practicing his temperature taking skills on his lovely Nurse?

Are you planning on wearing white sheer panties perhaps?

PS
Love your blog - Thanks for sharing.

OldFashionGirl said...

@Enzo: Soon to follow, I promise. xoxo

Njspank said...

This is just smokin hot lady. As beautiful a bottom you are, your lap is made to have a naughty boy over being spanked.

Can't wait

Always
Ron

ScottS said...

I had exactly the same experience as hubby...only I had my appendix out. I wasn't lucky enough to have an otk experience, but I did have acute little blonde girl next to me, and I got to see her get the temp! I can't wait, Veronica, especially to see you get it! But i loved the last time when you were the nurse and gave the temp. Either way will work for me!

Enzo said...

Can't wait to see you get your temperature taken!
Just remember practice makes perfect...so hopefully you'll the Dr will get lots of practice on your bottom.