Monday, October 31, 2011

"Trick or Treat"

Mr. Smith heard a knock at the door, it was more trick-or-treaters. He had already given out more candy then expected and was about to run out. He opened the door and saw the cutest little witch "trick or treat" she shouted! He reached down and gave her the last piece of candy he had. He closed the door behind him when out of the corner of his eye he noticed another trick-or-treater approaching. She wasn't a child and was dressed as a sexy nurse, he noticed her curvy body as he hid behind the door. "Oh goodness, I'm all out of candy," he thought. She began knocking and when he opened the door she gave him a big smile and said "trick-or-treat." "I'm all out of candy my dear but I'll give you a dollar instead." He opened his wallet and saw he only had tens and twenties, he placed his wallet down and told the girl to wait one moment while he gets a dollar from the other room. Upon returning he noticed that she was gone and so was his wallet. He opened the door and saw her trying to leave. He went onto the front porch and yelled "STOP!" The girl was grinning from ear to ear but did stop for him. He reached into her pumpkin and took his wallet. "How dare you try and steal from me, I'm going to call your parents." "I don't live with my parents" she said in a low voice. "Just how old are you" he asked? "Twenty two" she mumbled. "You are too old for trick-or-treating and I'm going to have to call the police on you." "Please sir don't! My name is Veronica and I did this on a dare from my friends. Please don't call the police, can we work this out another way" she begged. "I have a good mind to take you over my knee young lady" he barked back! She replied "you can give me a spanking just don't call the cops." Mr. Smith could not believe his ears, she was willing to let him spank her and this was an opportunity he would not turn down. He sat down on an old wooden chair he kept on the porch and turned the thief over his knee. He began spanking her over her short white costume and took immediate notice to her shapely backside and toned legs. Her short dress was easily lifted to reveal her sexy panties. He felt his manhood waking up with excitement and took the spanking to the ultimate level of baring her bottom. She did not complain when he pulled her panties down but rather enjoyed it. Her bottom began to turn pink when he noticed more children approaching. He stopped the spanking and lifted her off his lap. "Why did you stop" she asked with a raspy voice, "I didn't learn my lesson yet?" "No you did not" said Mr. Smith "we'll finish this spanking inside my house." He took her inside and turned her over his knee again. He began to spank harder and harder, first over her dress then panties and then bare bottom. Veronica bucked up and down and moaned like she was enjoying herself even though her bottom turned quite pink. Several minutes had passed of intense spanking when Mr. smith stopped. Veronica rubbed her bottom in a tantalizing way and said "I'll be a good girl and I'm very sorry." Mr. Smith opened his front door but before letting her leave he gave her a dollar. "What do you say" he asked? "Trick-or-treat Mr. Smith" mumbled Veronica. As she left the front porch he stared at her gorgeous bottom, then she turned around and gave him a look of gratitude and satisfaction.







"Trick-or-Treat!"


























Part two of Veronica's spanking.
































I want to wish you all a very safe Halloween, remember not to drink and drive and whatever you do don't spank your trick-or-treaters unless they are over eighteen and ask you to spank them but as we all know that'll never happen unless of course it's me knocking on your door. Happy Halloween! xoxo

7 comments:

Njspank said...

You are just too sweet and just so very sexy, love the spankings and your beautiful red pantied bottom!

Always
Ron

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks Ron, you are making me blush. xoxo

Enzo said...

Wow - such a hot photo-story!

But your smiling in the last pic makes me think you feel like you got away with something..?

Perhaps that you got away without wearing the uniform white sheer knickers...grounds for some temperature taking skills on this lovely Nurse?

OldFashionGirl said...

@Enzo: I'm only smiling because a I my spankings soooo much. xoxo

Joe said...

Well...there is no question Veronica, you DO have a BOO!-ti-ful BOO!-tay!!! :)

dennisyim said...

beautiful bottom and beautiful smile.

OldFashionGirl said...

@Joe: I'm glad you like my booty. xoxo

@Dennisyim: Thank you! xoxo