Thursday, November 17, 2011

Spanked for what?

Sometimes hubby just takes me over his lap and spanks me and I have no clue as to what I might of done wrong. I know what you are thinking "she's always naughty" and maybe that's true but a spanker should still let the poor unfortunate soul he is spanking what they did to deserve a spanking. Maybe walking around the house wearing just panties got him excited and compelled him to spank me but I'll never know. I swear sometimes this man just spanks me for no good reason at all.














7 comments:

senorrose4 said...

Maybe he just can't help himself from giving you "a little attention"!

Bob.

OldFashionGirl said...

I think you are 100% right Bob. xoxo

Aunty Andrea said...

Veronica are you telling us that your husband now needs a reason to redden your very spankable bottom?

Joe in Houston said...

You're wrong, Veronica; there is ALWAYS a reason. However sometimes that reason may simply be, "Just because."

I am really finding it difficult to blame your husband... If I were in his shoes (lucky SOB! :)), you'd spend an inordinate amount of time over my knee...just because!

Dr. Ken said...

Veronica--"just because" is a perfectly good reason to spank a lovely lady such as yourself. :-)

Njspank said...

And you know you just love it as well as want it.

Thanks for the nice panty spanking on that lovely bottom.

Love ya
Ron

Anonymous said...

Sooo lovely Veronica...just desserts for a naughty little missy to have the soft, sensitive skin on her fairest bare botty to be smacked to a shade of scarlet that matches your panties. Brenda x