Monday, December 26, 2011

"It's not easy being Santa"



It's Christmas day, late afternoon and many of our friends just arrived to share this special day with us. I cooked a goose and we all eat until we are stuffed. Now it's time to open the presents! Tony tells me to hand out the gifts and has all of our friends gather around in the living room. I excuse myself and go into the bedroom to put on my Santa suit, it's a bit risque but I love playing the tease and Tony did ask me to be Santa. I enter the living room and Tony's jaw drops (not to mention all the other guys) and his face turns red. Tony orders me into the other room but I ignore him and begin to hand out the presents. He then scolds me in front of our guest and I lift up my red dress to reveal my red panties and tell him to "KISS MY ASS!" Before I knew what was happening I'm staring at the floor, yes I'm laying over his lap and his hand strikes my bottom with a vengeance. Except for a few chuckles our guest say nothing. Soon my panties are yanked down to reveal my white but soon to be red bottom. The slaps fill the room like claps of thunder and all eyes are fixated on my poor bottom. I kick and squirm, pout and plead until finally his duty as my husband to spank me is over. I'm lifted off his lap and rub my bottom and think to myself "it's not easy being Santa." XoXo























4 comments:

Aunty Andrea said...

So, you were both naughty and nice at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Veronica very nice ,love and spanks tim xx

Ernie said...

Veronica, without doubt, you have a very spankable bottom...One of the all time spankable bottoms as far as I can see. Happy New Year:)

Enzo said...

Love the story...just wish I had been invited to the party. I would have loved to have been a witnessed to this Christmas classic. :)