Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Keys, wedding and a spanking" (What do they have in common?)

One Sunday afternoon hubby and I were about to leave the house and attend a friends wedding when I realised that I misplaced the car keys. That, in and of itself, would not be grounds for a spanking but as usual I became my sassy self. I blamed him for losing the keys when I was the last one to drive the car. I swore up and down at him, blaming him for losing the keys but then he found them in my purse. No I did not apologise but told him in a rude voice "LETS GO ALREADY!" That attitude earned me a trip across his knee and a very sound spanking. Yes we made it to the wedding but I had to make up excuses as to why we were so late.




















10 comments:

Enzo said...

Love this post on such a well deserved spanking. I just want know if you had trouble sitting on the wooden church pews during the wedding and if anyone noticed you squirming?

OldFashionGirl said...

We missed the wedding but attended the reception. Lets just say that I did a lot of standing that day. xoxo

Punisherblues said...

would have mad you tell the bride why you were late an may have spanked you in front of her as well it's the devil in me

Punisherblues said...

i would have made you tell the bride the truth wny you were late and may have spanked you again in front of her

sbo said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks.sbobet

Njspank said...

Ha that is what I figured you would also explain why you standing!
Hot dress my dear.

Always
Ron

Njspank said...

Oh and love the panty...very hot shoes as well

Ron

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are just perfect. They totally coincide with my fantasies: OTK, panty-clad or bare bottom, a hint of flirtiness, a handsome (I suppose, as we never get to see his face) spanker, a beautiful naughty girl... in short, absolutely perfect.

My only complaint is that the pictures are too small. Would you consider perhaps posting fewer pictures but in a larger size?

End of complaint. Time to thank your for you opnennes and the pleasure you provide to so many spankos around the world.

Aunty Andrea said...

I bet you didn't want to sit down for the ceremony.

Dr. Ken said...

Another wonderful photo set....and another well-deserved spanking!

Will you ever learn? (Gee, I hope not...)

:-)

Dr. Ken