Sunday, March 18, 2012

A readers arousal

These photos were sent to me by e-mail from one of my avid readers who is also a friend on FetLife. I'm a firm believer in the old adage "a picture is worth a thousand words." These pictures tell me that my blog can have a great impact on a man and I find them quite complementary. My reader begins to look at photos of my freshly spanked bottom and it arouses him so much that he needs to pleasure himself but then his girlfriend catches him in the act and spanks his bottom!!! He does have a spankable bottom and his manhood is quite nice too! He agreed to let me share them with all of you and yes he is well over the age of eighteen.





2 comments:

Njspank said...

Wow on so many levels.

Ron

Njspank said...

I want to say something here but you know me and I always try to be respectful of you and your husband but the result of your blog brings many of us to these heights, I just never say it as again I try to respect you and Tony but this dude is not the only one!!

Especially the panty spankings!

Love you
Ron