Monday, April 2, 2012

An eyeful

Cousin John was over my house one day when father came home from work and told me to go upstairs and wait for my spanking. Cousin Johns face turned red when he heard the word "spanking" and he whispered to me "is he really going to spank you, you're in high school?" I looked at John and said "father doesn't care how old I am, as long as I live under his roof he will continue to spank me and if you don't believe me my door will be open. Come and see for yourself!" Johns face turned more red as I headed for my bedroom and father was right behind me. I was caught smoking in school that day and the principal told father what I have done. John also goes to my school and I had invited him over thinking father would not spank me if I had company but I was wrong! To me it was just a spanking but John really seemed very excited about it. Once in my room, father sat down and I placed myself across his lap with my bottom bare. I'm used to this sort of punishment but when John looked into my bedroom he got an eyeful. To watch his girl cousin's plump bare bottom turn red drove him into sexual excitement. It's safe to say that my cousin John is into spanking, and so am I.

4 comments:

Aunty Andrea said...

Did you get to spank John as revenge?

OldFashionGirl said...

No but I think John spanked something else if you get my drift, Lol! xoxo

Njspank said...

Oh no doubt about that one. Cousin is well really enjoying your spanking as most of us do!
Always
Ron

Anonymous said...

cousin John needs big spanks toofor being naughty,loveandspanks,timxx