Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Butt Toning with a Hairbrush"

"I'm too fat!!!" How many guys have heard that phrase before? We ladies are very insecure about our weight and often complain about it to the man in our lives but one night I took it to a new level. Tony and I just came back from a dinner date at a fancy restaurant and let's just say I ate like a pig and was feeling guilty about it. When I undressed and put on my nightgown I felt so fat and my ass looked soooo big that I kept whining about it! Like most guys he gave the typical answer we girls like to hear, "honey you look fine" or "you're not fat but PHAT" It wasn't working! I know that the poor darling was trying to be nice and was looking for a little nookie that night but I was not feeling very sexy. I told him he wasn't getting any sex until I lose ten or more pounds and how it was his fault for taking me out to dinner every other week. Tony then shouted "you want to lose weight? I have the perfect tool for toning your butt, it's called the HAIRBRUSH!!!" I received a very severe spanking that night and one that I will not soon forget about. My bottom was hurting for days and I had some real difficulty sitting down but the way I acted after he took me out for a nice dinner was unacceptable and the spanking I got was well deserved. Yes I still complain about being too fat from time to time but as soon as he reassures me that I look fine I just smile and give him a kiss.





















"I'm not done with you yet!"









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well OFG it is very true many women say they are over weight or their bottoms to large ect. But if you resemble anything like the lady receiving her comeuppance in the above pictures, then you have absolutely nothing to be concerned about. She looks perfect from every angle and her bottom looks perfect also.

Correction Man.

Njspank said...

Tony always has the solution to your bitching, does he not?

You are adorable.

Ron

Anonymous said...

Veronica, with out doubt you have one of the most beautiful bottom ever spanked and nothing to worry about...you and Tony are a very lucky couple to share this fun spanking relationship.

Anonymous said...

Veronica, with out doubt you have one of the most beautiful bottom ever spanked and nothing to worry about...you and Tony are a very lucky couple to share this fun spanking relationship.

Anonymous said...

I've greatly enjoyed all of your spanking scenes. All of them have an aura of affection, caring and eroticism. Just what a spanking should be like: as detached from BDSM as possible.