Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"The Last Day Of School"

The end of June has finally arrived and Veronica was very happy that it was the last day of the school year. After school she snuck her boyfriend Tony into her bedroom knowing very well that her uncle who has been her legal guardian since she was eight years old would not allow it. Tony, like all young men only had one thing on his mind and that was to "get some." Once in her bedroom Tony came up with a little age old game of show me yours and I'll show you mine. Veronica was also curious and soon she was looking at Tony's manhood in all its glory. What Veronica did not know was that her uncle was not only home at the time but also saw what was going on. Uncle then went down into the kitchen and deliberately began making noise to let her know he was in the house. Within moments Veronica was standing in front of him, "I didn't know you where home" she said. "Not only am I home Veronica but I saw what was going on in your room!" Uncle was yelling and his face was red. Veronica just sat down and thought about what just took place upstairs in her room. She was embarrassed but also smirked when she thought of Tony's member throbbing with lust. "I'm going to have to turn you over my knee and spank you young lady" uncle said. Her mouth dropped when she heard those words. It's been quite some time since her uncle spanked her, not only is she a fully developed woman now but her boyfriend is still upstairs. Soon she was over her uncles knee getting spanked like a child. As he began spanking her with his hand she felt a strange yet pleasurable sensation from inside. Her panties now pulled down and exposing her bare bottom felt so good! As her bottom jiggled with each slap all she can think about was Tony. The spanking hurt but she did not cry, only moaned. Imagining that it was Tony doing the spanking she bucked a bit and enjoyed every minute of it. Over ten minutes had past when her uncle let her up and told her to get upstairs and stay in her room for the rest of the day. Once upstairs Tony was still in her room, he kissed her and whispered "I saw everything and it really turned me on." She giggled and let him out through the window. With her bottom sore from the spanking she can only think of Tony and ways to get into mischief so he too can spank her. It's going to be a great summer.

PS: I have around 100 photos below for your enjoyment from various angles. This is a very large set!





Thinking about what a naughty girl I was!




"You're not going to SPANK me!"











































"I'm enjoying this...alot!"
















































11 comments:

Njspank said...

Veronica

Well you have now done it, I did not get half way through before I reacted like your boyfriend in your room. Wonderful post, the long skirt spanking with your panty sneaking peaks out then for me the long sexy panty spanking finished with your bare bottom! Love the angle of the mirror and your bottom. Love the outfit and you are just amazing.

Perhaps your best and sexiest post, you two are wonderful.

Thanks for the enticment and rise!!

Hugs always
Ron

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks Ron I knew you would like it.

Njspank said...

More than you know my dear, still enjoying the post, amazing,

Hope you are well and thank you both for being who you are, amazing.

Keep having fun please.

What is on the panty, writing wise?

Hot as all heck.

Always
Ron

Anonymous said...

OFG,

Another fantastic post. I love the way you show the scene from every angle. The shear volume of pics is mind-boggling...each one just wonderful!
Thanks again...enjoy the summer.
respectfully,
max

Anonymous said...

The last few photos say it all for me ,a job well done and deservedly so.

Correction Man.

nicejohn said...

A great storyline, well told, and the pictures were just plane "hot". Thanks again for a job well done.

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks guys, have a great summer. xoxo

JD in Houston said...

WOW Veronica, I think that was your BEST EVER!!!! As much I am am the world's foremost "Ass Aficionado" and believe there is NOTHING more beautiful, more sexy than the shapely derriere of a female and often 'au naturale' is the ultimate, I must say there is something SO hot, SO sexy, SO girlie, SO "Me Tarzan, You Jane" about spanking a girl on her skirt...I think it just screams, "I am a GIRL," and of course we ALL know that one of the greatest things you can do with a girl, is spank her...often.

I have but one question for you... May I be your uncle? Pleeease? I already have a couple of 'nieces,' but there is always room for another! haha!

Thank you for sharing this...you've kicked off my weekend in a wonderful way!

All the Best,
JD

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks JD that is so sweet, I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. xoxo

sunbeach said...

Quite delightful - Your best series yet!

Otk90 said...

Not Sure but think you should exact some revenge on your boyfriend.
Great post.