Thursday, July 12, 2012

"A Wife's Duty"

Peter 3:1 Wives, in the same way be submissive to your husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives,

Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.

None of these verses mean that a woman should be a slave to her husband but rather she should recognise his leadership, wisdom and tenderness and above all respect him. As my husband, Tony's duty is to also respect me and he does plus he is also caring and considerate. Together we make decisions that may better our marriage and strengthen our relationship. Spanking being consensual in our relationship is the way we choose to discipline the other if either one of us fails to do our duty. I like to say that when you are dating you are considered a couple but when you are married you are now one. For the most part Tony does fulfill his duty as a good husband should but I on the other hand seem to stray quite often. For example, it is my duty to show my husband some respect but I often don't. The other day for instance while I was about to go out drinking with some of my friends he asked me in a soft voice where I was going. Now it's his duty to let me be my own person and trust me enough to go out with my friends but it is also my duty to let him know where I'll be and with whom. Instead I told him in a very sassy tone that it was none of his business. At that point it was his duty to scold me firmly without belittling me or using any swear words and he did. It was now my duty to apologise and tell him where I was going to be that evening but of course I did not. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband but I am very hard too handle and a weaker man would of left me a long time ago but not Tony. It was now his duty to turn me over his knee like a child and spank my bare ass until I can't sit for several hours and this duty he carried out very well. After a rather lengthy spanking it was now my duty to apologise and make passionate love to him..... and I did. xoxo




















































4 comments:

Njspank said...

So many things to say but first off, you two are just amazing and I love your relationship, you are inspiring to all of us. I love your partnership, the best.
Now the second comment is I just love how you fit on Tony's lap, you and your beautiful bottom were made for his lap and to be spanked by your man. It was feel so good for both of you.
Finally, love the outfit, the panty and your holding onto him on his lap.
Great and well deserved spanking, thanks for being who you are.
Always
Ron

Anonymous said...

Veronica you had bigspanks from your hubby attested by the pics ,love and spanks from ,Timxx

Anonymous said...

After reading your comments it is clear you both have an excellent partnership that assists both of you and may it long continue to prosper.


Correction Man,

Anonymous said...

It is a shame all marriages are not like yours. Otk works if you give it a chance and naughty girls especially.
Loki