Thursday, August 9, 2012

"The Spanking Cure"

Dr. Lesley looked at his chart and could not believe his eyes, Veronica is back for the third time this month and complaining about another bogus ailment she clearly does not have. When Veronica walked into his office she did not appear sick but was all smiles as usual. He knew that she had a crush on him but besides being too young for him he also was a married man. "Hey doc, I have a fever that just won't go away" she said. He began to examine her but as always found nothing wrong with her. "You have no fever, your lungs sound clear and your heart rate and blood pressure is normal. You need to stop coming here for bogus ailments" he said in a firm voice. Veronica then shouted "I INSIST THAT YOU CHECK MY TEMPERATURE!!! I KNOW I HAVE A FEVER!" Then Dr. Lesley said "all I have is an old rectal thermometer since my oral thermometer broke yesterday, come back tomorrow and we'll see if you have a fever but you do not feel warm so I highly doubt that you have a fever at all." "NO!" she shouted, "CHECK MY TEMPERATURE NOW!" The good doctor got his old rectal thermometer and some surgi-lube and then sat down. "Get over my lap so I can properly insert it." he said. Veronica grinned and got across his lap, he lifted her hospital gown and gently inserted the thermometer up her rectum and held it in place for one minute. After a minute passed he removed the thermometer. "98.6, you have no fever" he said calmly. "BULLSHIT!" Veronica exclaimed "I FEEL VERY HOT SO THAT FUCKIN' THERMOMETER DOES NOT WORK AND I HAVE A FEVER!!!" "Your right Veronica I do have a diagnoses for you, it's called bad attitude syndrome and I also have a cure. Only one part of your body is going to be hot, red hot!" Then he proceeded to spank her bottom until it was crimson red. After the spanking Veronica rubbed her bottom and apologised for her rude behavior. The only problem is that her infatuation for him grew even more and now she was coming to his office three times a week.






























10 comments:

Aunty Andrea said...

Aaahhhh spanking, good for what ails you.

Anonymous said...

The Doctor missed a chance to show his co-workers the proper way to deal with an unruly patient; a doctor patient learning session. Great story and pictures!

smuccatelli said...

I recommend a referral to Aunty Andrea at the Spank Shop. With any luch she'll develop a crush on her...

smuccatelli said...

I recommend a referral to Aunty Andrea at the Spank Shop. With any luck, maybe Veronica will develop a crush on her...

Njspank said...

You two are just so dam hot!!

Always
Ron

Scott S said...

OOOOoooo, that is so hot, Veronica!!
Love to see you get that finally. You looked so sexy like that. Please, more of him getting that temp also! He should have checked it again after the spanking. Thanks for lighting my fire tonight!

Dr. Ken said...

If a second "opinion" is needed, I'm available!

Dr. Ken,
Doctor of Spankology

OldFashionGirl said...

You are a Spankologist! xoxo

Enzo said...

Wow - Just saw this post !
This was the long overdue post.

I love your twist on the story with the patient demanding her temperature be taken. That is very original.

Hope to a see another similar scene int he future but what would make it hotter would be you dressed up and in heels getting your temperature taken.


Pecan nutjob said...

Hey, I see we have some tastes in common. It is good practice, before a spanking for unruly behaviour, to check whether the spankee is not running a temperature (in which case the behaviour is understandable).

While for non-play, electronic thermometers are convenient, for play, the glass ones are much better (less stingy sensation, and takes minutes...).