Thursday, October 11, 2012

"Dance (SPANK) The Night Away"

5:30 am on a Sunday morning is not a good time to start dancing around the house but then again I'm not your average girl. You see my friends and I where at a dance club Saturday night and the party took us well into the wee hours of the night. I admit that when I got home I was feeling real good especially after having some drinks in my system, it was after all an all girls night out! I just felt like shaking my booty some more even though I knew Tony was sleeping. I blasted some techno on the stereo and strutted my stuff in front of the mirror. "BOOM, BOOM, BOOM" blasted the quiet house. "WHAT THE HELL!" Tony yelled as he ran into the bedroom from the couch downstairs. "I feel like dancing" I told him. He sat me down on the bed and I just laughed at him. "I want to dance the night away" I told him. "AND I'M GOING TO SPANK THE NIGHT AWAY!!!!" he yelled. He grabbed the hairbrush and began spanking me. "BOOM, BOOM, BOOM"  was replaced by "SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!" Even though Tony is a party pooper I enjoyed the spanking more then the dancing and besides my booty was still shaking and my legs still kicking...... Love you all! XoXo










































4 comments:

Richard Windsor said...

Awesome set of pics! Cute panties ;)

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks Rich, xoxoxoxo

smuccatelli said...

Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake your booty, shake your booty... ;-)

Njspank said...

One of the best my dear, love it and wow, now just tell me Tony did not enjoy spanking your bottom in those panties, hot as hell my dear and yes your bare bottom turning bright red is incredible. Thanks for the panty spankings.
ALways
Ron