Thursday, October 25, 2012

"Hiding in the Closet"

James was a friend of mine for many years and when my husband threatened to spank me and he overheard, it was only natural that he became very inquisitive. I explained to James about our love for spanking and how we practice domestic discipline. His jaw dropped and eyes sparkeld as he wanted details. By the questions James asked I knew that he too was into spanking so I decided to ask him if spanking turns him on. He became very red at the face and with a boyish smirk said yes. At first I was a little embarrassed but then became excited at the thought of letting James watch as I got spanked. James almost passed out when I told him this but of course was more then eager to watch. I soon came up with a plan. Since Tony was upstairs I told James to go hide in the closet and positioned a straight back chair near that closet in the kitchen. I went to the front door and slammed it shut then yelled for Tony to come into the kitchen. When Tony came down I was already sitting in the chair and began to curse Tony out for threatening to spank me in front of my friend and how James was upset before he left. My back talk and sassy attitude was all it took for Tony to place me over his knee and spank my bottom. James was as quiet as a mouse during my spanking and when it was over I realized that James did not get a birds eye view of my bottom turning red. I quickly turned the chair around and told Tony to kiss my ass!!! Tony sat back down and I once again was across his lap getting spanked except this time my bottom was facing the closet for James to get a much better view. Minutes passed when I was finally let up and as I rubbed my bottom I apologized to Tony. Once Tony retreated back upstairs I let James out of the closet and like a teenager snuck him outside. James was in awe from what he just witnessed and kept thanking me and telling me how it would be our secrete. Until next time...XoXo












































3 comments:

smuccatelli said...

Frankly, you deserve another one for deceiving Tony in the first place, but his arm is probably too tired at this point.
Nice "favor" for your friend James though. Hope he enjoyed it. I'm sure I would have... ;-)

Njspank said...

God Lord, now that is some friend you have, wow. Panty spanking and all, love it. You are amazing and fun. So how hard was your friend?
Always
Ron

Stan/E. said...

I like it so much that I translated it in french and use it to ask if someone in France did such a thing, like hiding a friend (man or girl) in a closet, a kind of witness during a bare bottom spanking...

Keep on the good job, dear...