Thursday, March 21, 2013

"The Morning Run"

You might be asking yourself what does running have to do with spanking? Well in my case there is always something that has to do with spanking! For those of you who live in small towns you know quite well that all it takes is a thunderstorm and your power is out. Well here in central Texas we had a doozy of a storm that left us without power the night before. When I woke up the clocks were blinking so I knew we had lost power. I looked at my watch and it was 5am. Tony wakes up at 5:30 so I decided to go for a morning run and then wake him up when I get back. I put on my running shorts and sneakers and off I went. It was a beautiful morning and I ran for miles totally forgetting about the time until I got back. Tony was up and getting ready for work but he was now running very late. "How come you didn't wake me up before you left" he asked? "Sorry honey" is all I could come up with. "You'll be sorry when I get home from work! As a matter of fact since I'm already late I think I'll handle you right now!" Before I could say another word I was over his knee getting spanked. He spanked hard and fast then when he finally let me up he wanted me to apologise. "GO FUCK YOURSELF" I yelled! Back over I went for an even harder spanking until I finally said I'm sorry. Just another day at my house, until next time. XoXo




































 

6 comments:

Njspank said...

Wow, you are a total brat at times and happy to see and read Tony tanned your beautiful bottom. A well earned double spanking. Good work Tony!

Always
Ron

Mike P said...

nice shorts nice butt and nice body so disd you get that spanking when he got home from work

Anonymous said...

What a thing to say to to Tony! He had every cause to give you a good spanking on your nice butt! So you fully deserved your second spanking, he should have used your hair brush! Blake

abby williams said...

This post inspired me to go to the gym this morning. You have such a lovely bottom and beautiful legs! Thank you for posting such great pics! I jogged two miles with the inspiration of spankings to come.

xo,
Abby

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks Abby and keep on jogging! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Sooo love your cute, fleecy grey shorts Veronica and your lovely fair botty turning scarlet :-) Very naughty girly !

I recall being very naughty and wearing similar, cute , soft- material shorts with an elasticated waist. Baring was easy !

First, I always had to put my hands on my head. My mummy held the little cane in her right hand and took a firm hold of both the waistbands of my shorts and cotton panties together. She would then drop down on one knee with a firm deft tugging movement. Both my shorts and panties would be pulled down to my knees together in one single motion. And so my chubby, white botty was bare in an instant, and ready for maternal discipline. Boo-Hoo. Not fair. Mummy was too strict :-(

Veronica , in contrast, my denim shorts or cute, pastel cotton, canvas shorts with buttons, poppers & zips needed slower careful unfastening by mummy. Then pulled down slowly. Followed by my panties separately. Hugs, Brenda x