Thursday, April 18, 2013

Appalachian Trail

Late last summer Tony and I were visiting relatives up in Maryland and decided to go hiking for the day. We went to the Appalachian trail and a good two miles into our hike we came across a wooden chair. What the chair was doing there I had no idea but nevertheless there it was! Now like any red blooded spanker Tony's eyes lit up and wanted to spank me even though I've been a very good girl that day. I don't mind a good spanking but there was one major problem... we were not alone on the trail. Tony begged and pleaded but I could not do it since there was too many minors walking around and it would be not only morally wrong but unlawful. When I explained this to him he came to his senses and knew we could not do it but quickly realized that a public spanking itself is not unlawful between two consenting adults if there is no indecent exposure involved. He promised that he would not pull down my pants and of course I agreed, hey I wanted a spanking too! He quickly set up his camera and when the coast was clear he sat on that old chair and spanked my jean-clad bottom for several minutes. It stung a little and the slaps echoed loudly but all in all it was fun. Here are some photos from our adventure and yes a bare bottom spanking came later on private property. XoXo















6 comments:

Njspank said...

You two are amazing, too cute and love the outdoor spanking but honestly also love the pics of the blue jean spanking, very sexy. Well done, you two are just so fun.
Thanks for sharing
Always
Ron

RobertOTK said...

Sweet....... Nothing like a spanking in nature!

OldFashionGirl said...

Thanks Ron, XoXo.

JD in Houston said...

It's funny that I should read this now, where you said there is nothing against the law about two consenting adults spanking, so long as there is no indecent exposure...cause I was JUST THINKING about that concept, before I read your article!

How fun would it be to do something like a candid camera bit, where an obviously adult couple - 20's, 30's - have set up a proper straight-back armless chair in a very public setting such as a busy park area, and have the guy lecture the girl like she's an incorrigible brat, then put her over his knee and spank the seat of her jeans...and just see how the different people of the crowd react. Maybe Y'ALL should do that, and have the cameras rolling! This could be your big ticket! :)

OldFashionGirl said...

@JD: Now that's a good idea! I'll talk it over with Tony. In another state were no one knows me.... food for thought. XoXo

Bryan said...

You guys definitely know how to have fun, great post.
Bryan