Thursday, July 4, 2013

Outdoor Extravaganza... 4th of July!


First off I want to wish you all a happy and safe 4th of July. I know that many of you will be outdoors today celebrating our nations birthday so I decided to treat you all with various photos from my outdoor spankings. Some of these pics are from older sets and some are not but those that are from older sets have not been posted before so in essence are new. Let the fireworks begin and try to keep the explosions to a minimum...!  XoXo





































8 comments:

Robert Stephens said...

Here's wishing you fireworks in your panties and a bottoms red glare.....! Happy 4th of July to both of you
Warm Bottoms,
RobertOTK

sunnygirl said...

Happy 4th to you.

Spankher4real said...

Love the fireworks. Have a great 4th of July!

Spankher4real said...

Love the fireworks and have a great 4th of July!

Njspank said...

LOve your outdoor spankings and I remember a very early post where you were spanked outdoors on film and some dude was honking his horn in enjoyment.
Always
Ron

Bryan said...

Hi Veronica,

That was a great post, I wish we had a place like that where Anisa could get spanked outside. Have a great 4th.

Bryan anhd Anisa

JD in Houston said...

Please tell me if I'm wrong Veronica...but aside from the sexiness, the hotness of the spankings you get, something else seems to come through...LOVE. I can only imagine the connection that must be had between husband and wife, when he gives her a good spanking. It's so intimate, so close, so trusting, so......delicious!

Am I wrong?

Thank you for sharing, as you always have.

OldFashionGirl said...

@ JD: You are 100% correct. Above all it's about trust but we are also both very passionate and yes very much in love. XoXo