Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Yes... I'm bratting you... so @#$%* what!!!

Sorry... but I did scratch your car and it was an old hunk of junk anyway and I should of smashed it up in pieces!


Sorry... but you can cook your own meals, I don't care if I was home all day while you where at work, Oprah is on at 4pm!


Sorry... but I'm not in the mood for sex, besides you have a hand, don't you?


Sorry.... I don't care how skimpy this outfit is, if you have it you might as well flaunt it!


Sorry... I didn't hear you, what?... talk to the hand!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do we begin naughty girl!

Sorry1
Let the person’s car you scratched spank your bare bottom in public, and then get your real spanking at home.
Sorry2
Spank your bare bottom for the entire Oprah show.
Sorry3
Me having sex with another woman while you sit on a hard chair with a blistered bottom and watch.
Sorry4
Have you take a walk around the neighborhood naked with a flaming red bottom.
Sorry5
Your bare bottom would be spanked by my hand at anytime and any place for a solid week.

Do I have your attention now, or are you going to keep that bratty attitude?

OldFashionGirl said...

@ Anonymous: Talk, talk, talk!!!! Blah, blah and more blah! XoXo

Njspank said...

Amazing.....another well spanked bottom is coming for you. Love the shoes!
Always
Ron

Njspank said...

Oh by the way is Tony upset out the Horns season so far....ouch talk about a spanking!!

Ron

Mike Pahula said...

well then iam sure person is sorry to have give you good otk spankings on bare butt

but i would for sure be expect to get otk spanking from you if i did that to you car or destroy something of yours

OldFashionGirl said...

@ Ron: He's a little upset but he doesn't get too worked up over college ball, NFL is a different story... go Longhorns!